Monday, October 31, 2011

Broken Bones

Once upon a time there was a skeleton named Broken Bones.Also one day on halloween I saw him walking beside me he had a bucket of skeleton and I got scared.And he went to a house that I already went to and the lady said can't have a candy why said the skeleton .Finally the lady called the cops.Also the skeleton just ran the cops.Saw him running then they stopped him because the cops said are you a stranger then he just stood quit then the cops said what is your name he said Broken Bones.Then the cops said do you have a I.D. Then he said no because I am a skeleton oh said the cop you are right need to go.Next year he was walking to a house to get a candy when he came back next thing you know they shot him in the head.But what is weird he didn't die so the guy that shot him went to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment