Friday, December 16, 2011

Pro and Con

   Did you know that Pro gets you much more time? because you get to sleep more and when very  it is school time you can just sleep for like 35min more to sleep and like it is so cool.

  First I don't laundry and it is better because my brother does it. Also I like not doing laundry because it just takes a lot of time away but sometimes I do have to do laundry that's only when my brother is not at the house.


  Also  being pro can represent your school because the filed trip's when you take one you can be like Castro is going there to even your color of your school like our now is green,blue,red white so like that's now you can represent your color of the school.

Last you can get way more time because at my house I can sleep way more I am pro when I wake up I don't have to be rushing just take my time. Also at my house sometime's  my parents wake me up because I don't wake up. Also the conclusion Did you know that pro get's you much more time? because you get more to sleep more and when ever it is school time you can just sleep for like 35min more to like and it is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment