Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am the only one alive

     Once upon a there was a German shepherd and me we were the only ones alive in the world we were fighting vampires. My German shepherd ate a vampires and i had a shoot gun and a sniper rifle and i was killing zombies and vampires from far range and i sniped a zombie on the head. So i took my shoot gun out and shoot a lot of zombies so my guns ran out of ammo and i told my dog if he can go get me some ammo but the zombies and vampires got my dog so he died. So i was the only one alive so i got ammo my self and i got a ak47 to kill more zombies and vampires so i ran out of ammo again so i tried to smack them with my guns but they took my guns so i died but i so some guy alive but i think he ran out of ammo so he died to the end.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment